News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
[PDE]PaulKersey

Watch The Samsung Galaxy Fold - What Are Your Thoughts?

Watch The Samsung Galaxy Fold - What Are Your Thoughts?

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

It is a interesting phone but this is a new technology, this is why the price is ridiculous its 1980 starting and up to 2675 or maybe 3000+ depending on countries and specs. For a phone, its not even worth it because if you were to sell back you won't even get the same price. I would say its worth 800 dollars somewhere. But this is interesting hehe 2019 smartphones

Pros:
•Bigger screen in the same device footprint.
•The screen is less prone to breaking.
•Enhanced productivity/multitasking abilities.

Cons:
•Questionable reliability.
•Manufacturability and hardware complexity.
•Weight, look and material choices.

• Upvote 1

A folding phone, though i love the innovation we are getting now rather than the same looking phones, i dont think we are ready for a folding phone and i dont think the technology for a folding phone is quite ready yet. Then there's the price, $2000?? For a phone i already though 800+ was too much, this is just absurd 

• Upvote 1

They are really trying to innovate, but I have a hard time seeing this catch on.  One thing I am concerned with the screen fold, I know how hot phone screens can get, Id imagine the repeated heating/cooling  + bending would eventually cause micro cracks to build up there.

I personally see this as a gimmick and not really gonna kick off. I don't really see it as ground breaking except for the tech in a new LG or Samsung ( can't remember which) TV that can roll into itself basically. 

• Upvote 1

tumblr_nohxx3kJz31s4q1l5o1_500.gif