News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Tommy

Banned for racist nickname

Banned for racist nickname

Hello! I have been playing on your server PDE 2 on COD WAW for a few days now and I have got to say I really enjoy it a lot! Now I was approached by an admin (whos name I cannot remember forgive me please) and he/she said I need to change my name as it was racist and I tried to ask as to how it was racist because I was not trying to defy an admins request but I really did not want to have to restart on a new account. My account name was SpickSanchez which was an inside joke between me and my friends a few years back. To my understanding the actual racial slur is spelled 'Spic' and no Spick. However, if this did come off as racist I am very sorry but I would just like to be able to play on the server again and I will even make a new account to come play. Thanks!

Email: tkgents@gmail.com

WAW Name: SpickSanchez

In-Game Name: SpickSanchez

Server 1 or Server 2: 2

Admin that banned you (If You Know): N/A

Ban Length (If You Know): Permanent

Reason for your ban (If You Know): Racist Nickname

Why you wish to be unbanned: I have been playing on your server PDE 2 on COD WAW for a few days now and I have got to say I really enjoy it a lot! Now I was approached by an admin (whos name I cannot remember forgive me please) and he/she said I need to change my name as it was racist and I tried to ask as to how it was racist because I was not trying to defy an admins request but I really did not want to have to restart on a new account. My account name was SpickSanchez which was an inside joke between me and my friends a few years back. To my understanding the actual racial slur is spelled 'Spic' and no Spick. However, if this did come off as racist I am very sorry but I would just like to be able to play on the server again and I will even make a new account to come play. Thanks!

Any other comments: N/A