Jump to content
News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

    Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
[PDE]XRayGR

Ad for Graphics Card

Recommended Posts

Ad for Graphics Card

Hello,

I'd like to ask if anyone has a spare graphics card that works,doesnt use it anymore maybe due to an upgrade,and willing to sale it to a reasonable price?

If yes pm me to talk!

I have an 2010 gfx card and plan to upgrade soon.

So i give it a try with any spare used or i will get a new one.

Edited by [PDE]XRayGR

Share this post


Link to post

Are you sure that you checked the name of your GPU correctly? 2010 gfx doesn't sound right, unless you meant some GTX model that is made/purchased in 2010

Edited by [PDE]Embahh

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, [PDE]XRayGR said:

Ad for Graphics Card

Hello,

I'd like to ask if anyone has a spare graphics card that works,doesnt use it anymore maybe due to an upgrade,and willing to sale it to a reasonable price?

If yes pm me to talk!

I have an 2010 gfx card and plan to upgrade soon.

So i give it a try with any spare used or i will get a new one.

Hehe sorry i meant graphics card just didnt type all of it for convinience.

My graphics card is the Gainward nvidia GTS450,and i am searching for something better

Share this post


Link to post

I would have a GTX 780 on my old pc that is just collecting dust now, but honestly I'm not sure yet if I will sell as an individual parts or what to do with it yet


b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

Share this post


Link to post

i hope soon to make some upgrade on my pc or only on GPU,if you wish i will pay you to take mine GPU i have now :D  (AMD Radeon R7 250 Series) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, [PDE]NikosGreece said:

i hope soon to make some upgrade on my pc or only on GPU,if you wish i will pay you to take mine GPU i have now :D  (AMD Radeon R7 250 Series) 

Even this card is better than mine hehehe

Share this post


Link to post

80 euro is somewhat expensive considering its performance, here I compared it to a budget card I am using right now https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/compare/Radeon-R7-250-vs-GeForce-GTX-1050/2768vs3596

if you are really desperate, plunge to Ebay or as around local PC stores if they got any used ones, you could also be a cheap bastard like me and just go for a budget card like gtx1050 I mentioned

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Mike_J92 said:

80 euro is somewhat expensive considering its performance, here I compared it to a budget card I am using right now https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/compare/Radeon-R7-250-vs-GeForce-GTX-1050/2768vs3596

if you are really desperate, plunge to Ebay or as around local PC stores if they got any used ones, you could also be a cheap bastard like me and just go for a budget card like gtx1050 I mentioned

ofc i was joking mate ,i cant sell it even 20euro that gpu :D

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Mike_J92 said:

80 euro is somewhat expensive considering its performance, here I compared it to a budget card I am using right now https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/compare/Radeon-R7-250-vs-GeForce-GTX-1050/2768vs3596

if you are really desperate, plunge to Ebay or as around local PC stores if they got any used ones, you could also be a cheap bastard like me and just go for a budget card like gtx1050 I mentioned

Gtx 1050 was really something that i've looked into that before.As i see i might go to this one,but after i settle some other priorities.I dont really want to go to a very expensive card,but compared to the 190 euros that i got my gainward GTS450 at 2010 i am very pleased that still works smoothly after 9 years.

I saw a very cheap one of gtx 750ti version,but i am not in a hurry.

Since that my time is limited i would like to go to an upgrade and try new games since i've got a new motherboard and 16gb ram with ryzen 3.But i wanted my graphics card to die first and then go to a new one

(thats what i say to myself since 2010 and here we are at 2019 LOL!!)

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, [PDE]XRayGR said:

(thats what i say to myself since 2010 and here we are at 2019 LOL!!)

:D

If some of my friends have an old gpu which is not needed i will say something to you.

 

see ya

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

but maybe a GTX 970 would be better solution for you as a GTX 1050?

It should be faster and nearly for the same price on ebay and co....  If i'm not wrong, only more power is needed for a GTX970

which wattage have your power supply?

Share this post


Link to post

yeah one thing people overlook is power consumption, I could have easily bought a more powerful card that requires more power, but then again I pay my own electricity bills and I like these  low :D

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/23/2019 at 9:08 PM, [PDE]XRayGR said:

Ad for Graphics Card

Hello,

I'd like to ask if anyone has a spare graphics card that works,doesnt use it anymore maybe due to an upgrade,and willing to sale it to a reasonable price?

If yes pm me to talk!

I have an 2010 gfx card and plan to upgrade soon.

So i give it a try with any spare used or i will get a new one.

What kind of games do you play?, What resolution are you at?, what price do you target?. Also i recommend getting first hand card because its better since its new, it can last longer and has not much issue. Also there is warranty

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, [PDE]ZukoFire said:

What kind of games do you play?, What resolution are you at?, what price do you target?. Also i recommend getting first hand card because its better since its new, it can last longer and has not much issue. Also there is warranty

My monitor is old also.

its an lg 19 inches from 2011 with no hdmi port an max analysis 1366 x 768

I could give around 150 to 170 euros cause i plan to get a better monitor too.

I also believe that new are a no risky solution,and its you get what you pay for.

My system is the following

Motherboard Asus Prime b350 Plus

Cpu AMD Ryzen 3 1200 4 cores 3100Mhz

PSU Generic 600w 

GPU Gainward Nvidia GTS 450 1 gb 

Ram = 16GB 8gb + 8 Gb off which is not loaded cause i dont need so much ram for usual activities or waw for ex

 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, [PDE]XRayGR said:

My monitor is old also.

its an lg 19 inches from 2011 with no hdmi port an max analysis 1366 x 768

I could give around 150 to 170 euros cause i plan to get a better monitor too.

I also believe that new are a no risky solution,and its you get what you pay for.

My system is the following

Motherboard Asus Prime b350 Plus

Cpu AMD Ryzen 3 1200 4 cores 3100Mhz

PSU Generic 600w 

GPU Gainward Nvidia GTS 450 1 gb 

Ram = 16GB 8gb + 8 Gb off which is not loaded cause i dont need so much ram for usual activities or waw for ex

 

i recommend getting 1920x1080p 144 hz monitor .g-sync is optional. As for graphics card you can have 3 options, gtx 1050, 1050 ti or 1060 depending on which is good deal to you. If you play modern games, 1060 is a ok choice for 1080p. If you dont play much modern games i would say 1050 ti is better

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...