News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
[PDG] -NailBomb-

Which Games are you playing? maybe Forza Horizon 4??? ( or similar Game? )

Hello all....

Is someone of you playing Forza Horizon 4??

I think about to buy a race game for my PC but I'm not 100% sure which one.

I Want play it on my TV.

Which games the PDE Members play currently?

( Except COD WAW 😉  )

BR Nail

Edited by [PDGA] -NailBomb-
  • Like 1

i switched the title of this thread, because the title fit now better the reason why i wrote this.

I'm really interested in new games and maybe there is a possibillity to find games which could be played together, it mean with known faces.

( except waw or zombies )

This would be funny :)

Someone bought battlefield 5?

grettings Nail

I have been playing battlefield 5 quite a lot during the past couple of days and it's quite fun. I'm still totally shit at it thought, since it's the first BF game I have ever played on PC, lol.

I definitely recommend purchasing it if you're looking for a good ww2 themed games , assuming that your pc can handle it.

I don't really play any racing games but back in the day the Burnout series used to be my favorite, and they recently remastered Burnout Paradise, and it's available for PC too so that is the only racing game I can suggest. It's not realistic at all if that 's what you're looking for tho.

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

5 hours ago, [PDE]Embahh said:

I don't really play any racing games but back in the day the Burnout series used to be my favorite, and they recently remastered Burnout Paradise, and it's available for PC too so that is the only racing game I can suggest. It's not realistic at all if that 's what you're looking for tho.

BRUH! YOU USED TO PLAY CLASSIC BURNOUT?! Wow man that's one of my favorite racing collections (probably the only one at this point)! I don't know if you've seen our old Split Second PDE racing videos (yeah, that's the other favorite, I forgot), but I think we mentioned it on there a couple of times. I don't really include Burnout Paradise because it's open world and just doesn't have the feel that the closed maps have, but it's ok. Burnout 3 Takedown and Burnout Revenge are the tops in the series. I don't know what's wrong with EA, but they could've released remasters of those instead of using the Burnout devs to make a NFS/BO fusion or EA making constant, boring NFS titles.

If you haven't played Split Second, you should check it out. Sorry about being off topic

EDIT: Split Second also has LAN, so it can still be played with people - Props to the now defunct Black Rock Studio (online went down a few years ago)

• Upvote 1

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

I play GTA V, dirt 3 complete edition, dirt showdown, NFS 2010 hot pursuit. NFS 2012. Also started racing games at the age of 8 x)

from racing games the only two I really cared about were NfS: Most Wanted (the original one) and Racedriver Grid.

right now other than CoD: WaW I pretty much only play Fallout 76, its pretty damn good compared to fo4 in my opinion and scratches that "urban exploration" itch

the only racing game i can play is ETS2 (Euro truck simulator 2 MP) ,and that because of my bad PC..i have played MotoGP2017 ,Dirt 3 and ALL the need for speed series,I suggest you to try at Dirt 4 (looks great with WP graphics) and Need For Speed Payback :)

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Mike_J92 said:

from racing games the only two I really cared about were NfS: Most Wanted (the original one) and Racedriver Grid.

right now other than CoD: WaW I pretty much only play Fallout 76, its pretty damn good compared to fo4 in my opinion and scratches that "urban exploration" itch

NFS: Most Wanted (original) is a good one. I also liked NFS Underground 2. It's pretty good, a bit dated though.

Let us know how Fallout 76 is doing in a couple of months from now, especially compared to FO4. This is my first time reading this perspective from someone after just coming from multiple vids, so it would be interesting to see after some time has passed.

Onrush should be good for those that have Windows 10 or consoles.

• Upvote 1

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

wooow.... many information's since my last entry O.o

awesome! :)

The last Need for Speed which i played was also Underground 2. ( on PlayStation )

I loved this game... the possibility to pimp the cars etc.

Onrush looks interesting...

To the Dirt Series... I had read that Dirt 3 is better than 4?

But at the moment Dirt 4 is available for 10,99€ on steam

I ordered a X- Box Controller today, so i think I start my race career with Dirt 4 this weekend :)

Maybe Forza 4 horizon in a few weeks.

I'm also think about Battlefield 5, but i have Battlefield 1 at home and played only 3 times.

I will play first Battlefield 1 and than 5 if i'm good enough.... hehe

Is someone on Battlefield 1? And If yes, on which server??

BR

Nail

Its quite big jump in years so i guess people not used to newer graphics

• Upvote 1

A un-holy amount of Grim Dawn recently, love the game. It fuels my ARPG itch and with it on sale, trying to get my friends into it lol 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Thomas31h said:

A un-holy amount of Grim Dawn recently, love the game. It fuels my ARPG itch and with it on sale, trying to get my friends into it lol  

This Game looks really nice :)

• Like 1

I've been playing some Fallout 4 , just started playing for the first time since it was on steam sale

Some Overwatch

Ring of Elysium , a F2P battle royale similar to pubG but set in the winter with some new added feature

Smash bros melee net play

On 11/25/2018 at 6:41 AM, [PDGA] -NailBomb- said:

This Game looks really nice :)

It's really well designed and with the second expansion coming Q1 next year I am realm excited to work on new builds. Plus, I don't need my phone to play it :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.