News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
[PDE]PaulKersey

PDE Server #1 Has Been Replaced. Get Ready

PDE Server #1 Has Been Replaced. Get Ready

PDE|#1 REAL FAST XP+ |No HC|pdelite.org

91.121.234.116:28960

As all of you know, Server #1 has been down. Some of you probably think that we've let go or given up. It may look that way because you haven't heard much about the servers, but any questions you have, you can come here to ask them. You can ask in the Call Of Duty World At War section of this forum. We have replaced the old server with a new Server #1 and a new IP (so, add that to your favorites list). We're still finalizing it and getting the rotation back in order, but as of now (and a couple of days earlier), you all can hop on that server and get back to normal. Stay tuned for what we have on Server #2.

• Upvote 6

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Hello Paul. My permissions don't work on server 1. Console is ok but i haven't any permissions. I dont know how it works with another ppl. We need to give a sign to much more players about a new IP of a new server1. Many ppl dont know about it!

Edited by [PDE]FlashDeath

We will get you all situated.

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

Nice to see that server 1 has been replaced , alot of the kickass players frequented that server !

I will be awaiting the server 2 revamp patiently. Hope things carry on well and thank you Paul for keeping the ball rolling here and keeping us updated !

18 hours ago, [PDE]FlashDeath said:

Hello Paul. My permissions don't work on server 1. Console is ok but i haven't any permissions. I dont know how it works with another ppl. We need to give a sign to much more players about a new IP of a new server1. Many ppl dont know about it!

You should have admin rights now

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

Also for all players: if you're unable to find the server you can do /connect 91.121.234.116:28960 to join, and remember to add the server to your favorites list for easy access in future

• Upvote 1

On 8/17/2018 at 2:36 AM, [PDE]FlashDeath said:

My permissions don't work on server 1. Console is ok but i haven't any permissions.

same here,but like Paul say this will be fixed,i am SO happy for PDE ,we will return to the TOP for once more :) thanks to the guys who work about that

• Like 1

It is really hard to fill empty server in a few days. All players wanna go to US becouse of many people. Im sad, my lovelly server is empty now, hlip,hlip. But we didnt last words yet! Lets go EU players!!!

Yes! Finally server1 is online again! Already put it in my favorites.
Thanks paul and all others guys!

Ciao!!

8 hours ago, [PDE]FlashDeath said:

It is really hard to fill empty server in a few days. All players wanna go to US becouse of many people. Im sad, my lovelly server is empty now, hlip,hlip. But we didnt last words yet! Lets go EU players!!!

yesterday at afternoon we were around 22+ players on #1,so put down the beer and grap the mouse :D hahahaha (the "problem" with permissions is solved btw)

@[PDE] Clyde Barrow

Not everyone will have admin rights for a few days. The company we are with right now hasn't been up to date with things concerning WAW and the console (and prob COD4 too, since they share a lot in common). We're working on getting things fully updated during the work days. Clyde, if you saw 4 baddies on S2, you can screenshot or take demos if possible so that I can have their names and info for the future. Just bring them to me. I was up all night until 6 AM.

I know everyone doesn't want to install twitch messenger, but this is just temporary until the new servers are final and I have time to move on to that sad discord app. For now, you can let me know on twitch messenger instantly and they will be banned right away. Those bans will be carried over to the new servers.

• Upvote 1

From being completely offline for ~10 days, (and after that struggling to get players to join to the new IP address), to this:

251c9583da860370b53f65b28686d083.png

And it's not even weekend yet. Good job guys!  Hopefully server #2 will follow sooner or later...

Edited by [PDE]Embahh
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

you all did a great job! :)

was in holidays... so i realized yesterday that the server moves.

many thanks for your work!

and I'm really happy that server1 is back.

see ya all

-Nail-

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.