collapse

Author Topic: Donation Alternatives?  (Read 363 times)

Donation Alternatives?
« on: February 03, 2021, 12:21:53 PM »

Daxyii

• View Profile
Hello, I was wondering if there are any alternative ways for donating as PayPal does not work internationally in the country that I currently reside in. This wont be an issue in the later half of the year since I am moving back to the US, but currently I cannot donate because PayPal doesn't work internationally. If there is any other way, I'd be pleased to know. Thanks!
Daxyii, The Bitch Boi at 3rd place on the leaderboards most of the time.

Re: Donation Alternatives?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 05:52:21 PM »

Mar1boro

• View Profile
I cannot donate because PayPal doesn't work internationally. If there is any other way, I'd be pleased to know. Thanks!

There are three ways to donate, donate with Paypal or donate with Debit or Credit Card

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 09:56:09 PM »

Daxyii

• View Profile
I cannot donate because PayPal doesn't work internationally. If there is any other way, I'd be pleased to know. Thanks!

There are three ways to donate, donate with Paypal or donate with Debit or Credit Card

How will the donation be connected to my account? So that I get VIP/Regular? do I have to login with steam or do they find my profile name and link it to it?

EDIT: I have donated, does my account instantly be made VIP/Regular, or is there something else I have to do?

Daxyii, The Bitch Boi at 3rd place on the leaderboards most of the time.

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 12:13:09 AM »

Embah

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
When donating you can leave a note on paypal with your in game name, or just make a thread that you donated.

And also it's not necessary to have funds on your paypal balance, credit/debit cards are supported and the payment will just be processed by paypal

* Search

* Donations

$150 MONTHLY
Looking to become a REGULAR/VIP? >>READ THIS<<
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal