collapse

Author Topic: Donation perks?  (Read 764 times)

Donation perks?
« on: January 20, 2021, 06:55:36 PM »

Polish_Pickle

• View Profile
I've been playing on PDG servers for a while now and I want to support the server. I'm just curious if donating has any perks like priority server placement or in-game commands. thanks.

Re: Donation perks?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 12:32:55 AM »

Embah

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hey, donating will give you VIP/regular rank in game, it doesn't offer anything too crazy but there is an occasional shoutout of a list of current VIP players online and few more server commands

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 07:24:38 PM »

Polish_Pickle

• View Profile
Hey, donating will give you VIP/regular rank in game, it doesn't offer anything too crazy but there is an occasional shoutout of a list of current VIP players online and few more server commands

awesome thanks for the reply! do you know where I can find the additional server commands?

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 10:16:11 PM »

Embah

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

awesome thanks for the reply! do you know where I can find the additional server commands?

Once you donate you will be added to the VIP group in-game and you can see available commands by typing !Help

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 10:57:25 AM »

DienMem

• View Profile

Once you donate you will be added to the VIP group in-game and you can see available commands by typing !Help

Hi,

It seems I did something stupid while donating.
But also sending a message to you will result into the message just dissappearing.
Could I ask you for help in private?

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2021, 01:58:13 PM »

PDG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We will add a post with the necessary info soon, but yes, you do have extra ingame commands. You can see them by typing !help in the servers.
[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
    [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
    [01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and ****.
    [DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2021, 02:54:14 AM »

Polish_Pickle

• View Profile
We will add a post with the necessary info soon, but yes, you do have extra ingame commands. You can see them by typing !help in the servers.

awesome thanks!

* Search

* Donations

$150 MONTHLY
Looking to become a REGULAR/VIP? >>READ THIS<<
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal