collapse

Author Topic: Banned since soo long  (Read 257 times)

Banned since soo long
« on: December 27, 2021, 03:40:51 PM »

nothordny

• View Profile
In-Game Name: nothordny

Server 1 or Server 2: both

Admin that banned you (If You Know): I don't remember

Ban Length (If You Know): Perma

Reason for your ban (If You Know): Must be something with sniper crew

Why you wish to be unbanned: I really miss WaW and i would like to play this game again...

Any other comments:
I use to play a lot against and with Embaah and Omega and they both know that im not bad or i abuse of the rules i just want to play again...
Embaah tried already to sort it out but seems their is a problem or something with it i give you the proof with the gyazo link (Discord convo with Embaah) idk if that can help. Pls unban me.. :(

https://gyazo.com/f4c5edda91d92875a67eb73133488992

Re: Banned since soo long
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 03:55:30 PM »

PDG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A couple of admin banned you for rule 9 - glitch shooting, reload cancels and some other association. It seems you have multiple IDs/profiles, which is suspicious. No one person should have that many profiles one after the other. The gyazo link doesn't work and you may want to look into Warzone.
[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
    [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
    [01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and ****.
    [DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players

Re: Banned since soo long
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 07:12:24 PM »

nothordny

• View Profile
Come on it's been so long now. My pc can't run Warzone. I've been playing with and against many admins and the most recurrent WAW Admins never banned me. + One of your admin already tried to unban me but the problem was due to the banlist and not because of me.

* Search

* Donations

$150 MONTHLY
Looking to become a REGULAR/VIP? >>READ THIS<<
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal