collapse

Author Topic: I was banned from some PDG servers on world at war Besides one  (Read 525 times)

I was banned from some PDG servers on world at war Besides one
« on: October 14, 2021, 11:57:04 PM »

Tanks05

• View Profile
My world at war user is: M_o_t_h https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217548516/

Admin that banned you (If You Know): I do not remember I was like 11 or 12 at the time

Ban Length (If You Know): well if it was 11 or 12 probably 5 or 4 years

Reason for your ban (If You Know): so here is the ridiculous part my olddd pc that I had when I was younger would overheat and crash sooo... be being young and retarded. I would leave the game wait 5 mins or a few secs then rejoin and repeat cause I thought my pc wouldn't crash this way. I do remember one thing the admin said it was sketchy what I was doing and I was gonna explain myself but I got banned.

Why you wish to be unbanned: well my first cod was waw (for the wii lol)  when I was 7 and idk world at war is a very nostalgic cod for me and I really wish to be unbanned so I can play on pdg servers cause they aren't dead  (side note yes I do have a vac ban (Ik it can lower my credibility) on mw2 and its somewhat recent- I was in a moded server and uhh they gave me unlock all **** for the game and I got banned cause the game thought I was using hacks, or my acc got hijacked not too sure)

Oh yeah one last note for some reason Im not banned on one pdg waw server for some reason??? I really just wanna get unbanned cause thoes servers are popular and it will be fun to play on them again! :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 11:59:12 PM by Tanks05 »

Re: I was banned from some PDG servers on world at war Besides one
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 12:05:28 AM »

PDG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
When an admin is available, they will check this post and reply to you.
[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
    [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
    [01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and ****.
    [DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players

* Search

* Donations

$150 MONTHLY
Looking to become a REGULAR/VIP? >>READ THIS<<
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal