Welcome to PDGA/PDE

Welcome to the PDE/PDGA forums!

A New Look!

The forums have a new look! If you prefer the dark look there is a button at the bottom of the forum called theme and click QAI for the dark theme!
News Ticker
  • Excited for Battlefield V? Make to look at our topic for it!
  • Welcome to PDE/PDGA Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDGA.
  • New Dark Theme. What do you think?
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
KILLSHOT

Ban Appeal.

Ban Appeal.

In-Game Name: Banned on "killerXclip" 

Server 1 or Server 2: Both.

Admin that banned you (If You Know): I don't know.

Ban Length (If You Know): Permanent

Reason for your ban (If You Know): Hacking (Aimbot)

Why you wish to be unbanned: It's been a very long time since my ban, and I've changed. I no longer cheat on this game, and I'm indeed sorry for doing it in the first place.

• Downvote 1

These things have to be thought about BEFORE you start using hacks anywhere. This is what you've chosen.

http://www.pdelite.org/rules/server-rules/ Rule #1 means what it says.

Tha Clan Song (Music Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwAkRVTXpZU Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

We will never unban players that have used an aimbot ...you should have used some common sense before you brought that sht into our server.

• Upvote 1

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

27 minutes ago, [PDE]PaulKersey said:

These things have to be thought about BEFORE you start using hacks anywhere. This is what you've chosen.

http://www.pdelite.org/rules/server-rules/ Rule #1 means what it says.

25 minutes ago, [PDE]Embahh said:

We will never unban players that have used an aimbot ...you should have used some common sense before you brought that sht into our server.

I know that you don't tolerate the use of hacks at all, but I was immature and my way of thinking wasn't the best, in fact, i wasn't even thinking when I did use it. I've waited for nearly a year to make this appeal, to ensure that I don't repeat the same mistake again. I ask for nothing more but a second chance, please.

In case of cheaters (ex) as you say, No meens No, you have already violated the core rule of the server, Id walk away go play other games you cheat on. Once you have cheated, can never be trusted. It was your choice to cheat, we would be letting down our legit players by letting you near PDE servers again. PDE has a reputation to uphold, zero tolerance on hackers. 

14 hours ago, PJ1972 said:

In case of cheaters (ex) as you say, No meens No, you have already violated the core rule of the server, Id walk away go play other games you cheat on. Once you have cheated, can never be trusted. It was your choice to cheat, we would be letting down our legit players by letting you near PDE servers again. PDE has a reputation to uphold, zero tolerance on hackers. 

Everyone makes mistakes man, especially young people. I've stopped cheating as I've come to realize there's nothing to gain out of it and that it was a very scummy move that I made. It was my choice to hack, But people change. It was stupid, using a hack in the first place, but just give me one final chance. If I break even the simplest of rules you can get rid of me. Please..

These aren't the only servers.

Tha Clan Song (Music Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwAkRVTXpZU Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^