Welcome to PDGA/PDE

Welcome to the PDE/PDGA forums!

A New Look!

The forums have a new look! If you prefer the dark look there is a button at the bottom of the forum called theme and click QAI for the dark theme!
News Ticker
  • Excited for Battlefield V? Make to look at our topic for it!
  • Welcome to PDE/PDGA Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDGA.
  • New Dark Theme. What do you think?
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Xiolence

Greetings lads

Greetings lads

Decided after being an on-and-off player on the WaW server for almost a year that I'd engage the community.

I love WaW, was my first CoD game and I rinsed it almost as much as MW2 when I was on Xbox. Switched to PC fully in 2012/13.

It's so amazing to have such an active server on a game I was pretty sure had died a long time ago, so I've been hopping into the server a few times a day to frag out of my mind and remember why I loved the game so much.

Just a Welsh country-boy, and being raised in such a secluded area, games were my only social place. I'm grateful to the server owners for continuing to support this game and maintaining an awesome server for me to relive my XB360 glory days on :)

• Like 1

Hey Xiolence welcome to PDE forums and servers, enjoy a happy gaming

...yup, thats what happens when you got multiple pages open in browser and you paste a link into a wrong thread, now I cant delete it