Welcome to PDGA/PDE

Welcome to the PDE/PDGA forums!

A New Look!

The forums have a new look! If you prefer the dark look there is a button at the bottom of the forum called theme and click QAI for the dark theme!
News Ticker
  • Excited for Battlefield V? Make to look at our topic for it!
  • Welcome to PDE/PDGA Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDGA.
  • New Dark Theme. What do you think?
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
ipix

Ban appeal Ipix

Ban appeal Ipix

In-Game Name: ipis

Server 1 or Server 2: 1

Admin that banned you (If You Know): I dont know

Ban Length (If You Know): permanent

Reason for your ban (If You Know):  I do not really understand what it can be, but I can imagine it is concerned and this situation has me tired. A Clan PDE player once accused me of intentionally changing equipment when it was not. In the last case I played on the dome map, someone called me on the phone and left the game for a couple of minutes, at the end of the call I went back to the same team that was (I did it on purpose because I did not want anyone to accuse me of something bad), the problem that the autovalance forced me to go to the other team. And since that I can not play . 

Why you wish to be unbanned: 

I have always liked this server, always respecting the rules, if I have done something wrong, please I would like to know.

Any other comments: 

If you see the game record you can see that I was changed by the autovalance. If it is another reason, please I would like to know.

My English is not very good, excuse me if it is not well explained.   

The usual, It's dome, and you were in the team that was losing heavily, and you went to a negative kill/death ratio and then changed to spectator, and surprise surprise, after one minute or so you're back in the game in the winning team like always, causing the match to be even more unbalanced than it already was and ruining the gameplay for other players. This is not some one time thing either, you have been doing this constantly during the past years.

Do you happen to have a phone call or some other excuse to "tactically" swap teams every time when you're in the losing side and not doing well in-game? Because during the multiple hundreds of hours I have played with you, you never do this when you're doing well, but almost every single time you happen to go to a negative kdr you go to the spectator mode or leave the game, and after a while you're magically back in the winning team. Never ever the other way around. I have told you multiple times that if you keep doing it you will end up getting banned, and some other admins have already banned you before for doing this. 

It's because of players like you who make this great game a way worse experience than it could be. 

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

I do not understand why you say this, of course I lose and I do not move from my team. I do not know what problem you have with me sincerely. Take months that you never play on my team, never, you prefer to unbalance the teams just to not play on my team. It's something you've been doing for months. It disgusts me that you are like that with me, I just play to have fun, I do not want to fight with anyone. But if I am accused of something that is not true, it hurts me. People who play with me know that sometimes I lose and sometimes I win.

I play for many hours straight and sometimes I can leave the game for a call, to smoke a cigarette, to go to the bathroom, to rest a moment the view or simply because I need to pause to concentrate again. I have the bad habit of leaving in spectator mode for 2 minutes or 30 minutes.

I always return to the team that was there but ... If I return to the game after a pause, (cigar, call, wc) if the autovalance changes me, do you propose that even if the equipment is unbalanced, it changes again and again? Please.

I know there are people who can not stand my game, because I am a camper, and there are people who hate me for that. I just want to play and have fun, and sometimes the game can be competitive to extremes and it is good to remember that it is a game to have fun.

I would like to know if there are records of the map dome when that happens, if you can see if I return to the game between the team that started and the autovalance changed me, I would really appreciate it if there is a record.

I am very sorry if my way of playing does not let others enjoy the game, I have done something wrong, I have said something bad or I have not respected the rules. If that's the case, sorry. For me it is just a game with friends making jokes and competing in the war, without wanting to offend anyone.

But I will not accept this accusation that you tell me, I do not see it that way. I respect you Embahh and PDE, if your decision is that Ipix does not play anymore I will accept it. 

I have no other option than to respect your decision.    

I'm not the one who made the ban so it's not my say, but I don't think we should ban someone for team switching, it's not really in the rules, and second like what was said, when I played, I went into spectate to go to the bathroom or get food and such and hit auto select and almost always puts me on the winning team. And camping again it's annoying but there is no rule against it or we would have to ban like 70% of the EU server.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_nohxx3kJz31s4q1l5o1_500.gif

6 hours ago, ipix said:

Take months that you never play on my team, never, you prefer to unbalance the teams just to not play on my team. It's something you've been doing for months.

hola amigo,i try to do the same ,just and only to balance the teams ,if teams are ok (balanced) i dont think he have problem to stay with you in same team,but mostly teams are stucked-unbalanced thats why we (he) pick the another team, if i was on your position Ipix,and be unbanned i would stop to camp on dome ,because its a small map and everybody if killed 3-4 times in a row getting mad,so you can imagine if that happents with 4-5 players :D ,we all know that you respect the rules and the PDE ,like we respect every single player and you know that since you are playing 7 years on our server and you have almost 4,000hours of gaming!

Wish you the best

• Upvote 1

The ban wasn't about camping or needing to leave the game for a while in order to do something else etc., it was for constant intentional team stacking / unbalancing and being annoying in general. All he does everyday is spam annoying messages such as "tic tic campers" etc, while he is personally the one sitting in a headglitch spot while using flakjacket and being almost immoral to all damage , he won't never ever leave his team mid game if he is performing well, but as soon as the game doesn't go as he planned or there are some members online who actually try to stop him from camping, he will ditch his team instantly almost every time. This isn't some occasional thing, this have been going on for years and he have been warned about it. I don't want to see players like him to ruin the gameplay for others in daily basis, and believe me, I'm definitely not the only one who feels this way.

thanks

I'm gonna give my opinion to this. 

I know how it looks for people who play this game in a daily basis, watching ipix playing with his style and getting away with it

The team switching thing, i don't think that he should be BANNED for this, because first of all, its not against the rules, (unless there's a rule and i don't know), second there's no actual way of proving that he intentionally switches team at the end of the match. personally many times i have gone spectator if i hated the match, not switching teams though

i would rather apply a no gas on dome rule, which would higher the satisfaction for all the players in my opinion, especially if u have ipix gassing his own teammates

• Upvote 3

For years I've been warned of this, I don't understand why you say this. Embahh You've never warned me that I could not use flakjacket or that after leaving a game could not, should wait for the end of the game to not disturb anyone or offend anyone. Really if you ask me I can change that, also no camping and no tank. If you ask me, I can do it. The only thing you've done these last few months has been that once because I killed you all the time with the tank and you kicked me out of the game.

People know that there are times with some players who follow the joke, I say "campers lose, or camper win " That is that sometimes I win and another lose. Also if these things offend someone I will never do it again.

Kokomaaab It is not very good my English, but you mean that gassing intentionally to my own team? I've never done that on any map. 

I do not want to create a discussion about who is right or not, just want to continue playing on server 1 PDE, if that is to accept conditions like no camping, no tank, etc... If it's good for anyone not to feel offended I agree.

Thank you all for spending some time writing about my problem  [PDE]Kokomaaab, [PDE]NikosGreece, [PDE]Scrinn and [PDE]Embahh.

• Upvote 1

I don't think we should ban ipix outright.

Warnings, discussions, and 'possibly' a tempban for that person to understand a problem they're causing on the server in general (if they are truly doing something that is damaging to the server) is one thing. Ipix is a veteran player on the servers.

The camping is irritating to players as well as the constant sarcastic phrases of "campers lose", etc. Ipix can be very annoying, and I'm just being honest and blunt because this is the point of view from others. It's not like many players don't share these thoughts. He could probably tone down the use of taunting others just because he is the highest ranking, most decorated and dedicated professional extreme camper on the planet in any league (if there was even such a thing). That may sound like an insult, but It's true and ipix already knows this.

There's no proof of team swapping 'manipulation', making the game do something that shouldn't be done (or gassing and swapping, etc.), which is something we do ban for, but I don't believe this is the case and there's no rule on simple team swapping otherwise.

With all that said, I also believe ipix should not be banned.

• Upvote 4

Tha Clan Song (Music Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwAkRVTXpZU Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

21 hours ago, ipix said:

For years I've been warned of this, I don't understand why you say this. Embahh You've never warned me that I could not use flakjacket or that after leaving a game could not, should wait for the end of the game to not disturb anyone or offend anyone. Really if you ask me I can change that, also no camping and no tank. If you ask me, I can do it. The only thing you've done these last few months has been that once because I killed you all the time with the tank and you kicked me out of the game.

People know that there are times with some players who follow the joke, I say "campers lose, or camper win " That is that sometimes I win and another lose. Also if these things offend someone I will never do it again.

Kokomaaab It is not very good my English, but you mean that gassing intentionally to my own team? I've never done that on any map. 

I do not want to create a discussion about who is right or not, just want to continue playing on server 1 PDE, if that is to accept conditions like no camping, no tank, etc... If it's good for anyone not to feel offended I agree.

Thank you all for spending some time writing about my problem  [PDE]Kokomaaab, [PDE]NikosGreece, [PDE]Scrinn and [PDE]Embahh.

Hi! We can't really ask you to stop camping since it's not against the rules, even thought it would probably make a lot of our players happy, lol. Also most players don't have a problem with camping alone, but it's the excessive use of headglitch spots (other's can barely see your head, but you can shoot them with your weapon perfectly fine) and when you combine this with a flakjacket perk you are almost immortal to all damage / explosives including artillery and can sit in the same spot forever.

You will be unbanned, but I would suggest you to calm down with the messages such as "campers lose" etc. I know you're just joking / being sarcastic but a lot of players find these messages really annoying. And be it on purpose or not, try not to "ragequit" from the losing team just to swap to the winning side 1 minute later.

Posted (edited)

I think you're a very good player...
and I'm sure it's not required for you to sit in the same place over and over again. and make kills with headglitches like embahh said.
Also you're pocket lighter thing in the Castle map... maaaan. ¬¬

Why you don't move not to different positions from time to time?
Play sometimes different weapons in specified maps?
I bet I'm able to list here all maps together with your places where you play / sit!
That's really annoying sometimes... if you run in dome for example and even if you run in direction higher floor... curtain fire from ipix :P
I'm sure you are able to play really good matches without doing such a hardcore camping glitching shit 😉

I know that is not the reason for your current ban and camping is not forbidden ( In some maps I do this sometimes too, also with betties in combination with scoped springfield...you know this :D hehehe ), but i would like to see Ipix in more different situations, maybe with different weapons.... and not the whole time in tank or behind crates, windows and Stair corners... so the fun level would be increase also for the other players.
To your team swap i can't say anything... sometimes i realize that you do this, but i don't know the reason why... if you really swap because your team will loose or because you go for a drink or something?
Who knows...

I hope you can change anything and we could have fun in the next matches. 🙂

Maybe you would not have all the time the best K/D but come on... ist this really so important?

greetings from -Nail-

Edited by [PDG] -NailBomb-

Thank you all for giving your opinion, about the messages of campers win or campers lose and other things I will stop this immediately. If I'm ever really into the game and I can say something that might offend someone, please tell me. Leaving the game halfway is something that sometimes can not be decided, but will not return to the game until the map ends.

Embahh I know you can kill me very well xd, but for everyone to enjoy. I will change the flakjacket by camouflage or another option.

I also want that if there is something in my game that can be misinterpreted or hateful to other players, please tell me. I can correct that.  

Nail, I have been camper for many years haha, but I promise to try to move sometimes, but I warn you that it will be difficult. I love it. 

• Upvote 1

I see that I am still banned, if you remove the prohibition, please let me know. Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, ipix said:

I see that I am still banned, if you remove the prohibition, please let me know. Thanks. 

I removed the ban already couple hours ago, but somehow it didn't work...please try again now 

2 hours ago, [PDE]Embahh said:

I removed the ban already couple hours ago, but somehow it didn't work...please try again now 

Thank you Embahh.