Welcome to PDGA/PDE

Welcome to the PDE/PDGA forums!

A New Look!

The forums have a new look! If you prefer the dark look there is a button at the bottom of the forum called theme and click QAI for the dark theme!
News Ticker
  • Excited for Battlefield V? Make to look at our topic for it!
  • Welcome to PDE/PDGA Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDGA.
  • New Dark Theme. What do you think?
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
PipedUp

Unban PipedUp

Unban PipedUp

In-Game Name: PipedUp

Server 1 or Server 2: 2 I believe

Admin that banned you (If You Know): None that I know of or saw

Ban Length (If You Know): Permanently

Reason for your ban (If You Know): Maybe bad language? I end every winning game with "gg izpz" but I didn't think that would cause any harm...

Why you wish to be unbanned: I "wish" to be unbanned because PDE always has a solid community. I am always playing with players that match my skill and I'm always having fun. Not to mention that these two servers are probably the only two most populated servers within the game. I hope to be unbanned given that without either of these servers, WaW (a personal favorite of mine) for me would be forgotten, and never returned to  :[

Any other comments: If the ban was related to anything regarding a chat violation, going forward I guarantee I wouldn't say anything past "hello" and "gg". Also, it's Christmas eve and I hope you can find the sympathy in your heart to let my inner child truly have fun on Christmas day.

3 minutes ago, PipedUp said:

Unban PipedUp

Reason for your ban (If You Know): Maybe bad language? I end every winning game with "gg izpz" but I didn't think that would cause any harm...

Why you wish to be unbanned: I "wish" to be unbanned because PDE always has a solid community. I am always playing with players that match my skill and I'm always having fun. Not to mention that these two servers are probably the only two most populated servers within the game. I hope to be unbanned given that without either of these servers, WaW (a personal favorite of mine) for me would be forgotten, and never returned to  :[

Any other comments: If the ban was related to anything regarding a chat violation, going forward I guarantee I wouldn't say anything past "hello" and "gg". Also, it's Christmas eve and I hope you can find the sympathy in your heart to let my inner child truly have fun on Christmas day.

i did warned you once in the past but you didn't even ask. Also you been playing for 2 years and 8 months in PDE servers you should know the rules Rule #9: No Reload Cancels/Glitch Shooting. You should try the other servers which allows reload cancel since you can t control that habit 

Just now, [PDE]ZukoFire said:

i did warned you once in the past but you didn't even ask. Also you been playing for 2 years and 8 months in PDE servers you should know the rules Rule #9: No Reload Cancels/Glitch Shooting. You should try the other servers which allows reload cancel since you can t control that habit 

Do you happen to have proof? I don't recall being told neither once nor twice. As you mentioned, I've been playing for nearly 3 years with no adjustments to my game-play. It's only been until now that it has been brought up to my attention. If an adjustment needs to be made so be it.

you are finished here. Go other servers really if you want reload cancel. Not here

On 12/25/2018 at 11:35 AM, PipedUp said:

Unban PipedUp

After sometime discussing with other admins, i will unban you because you are normal player, Im giving you another chance. Unbanned. Feel free to play PDE servers