Welcome to PDGA/PDE

Welcome to the PDE/PDGA forums!

A New Look!

The forums have a new look! If you prefer the dark look there is a button at the bottom of the forum called theme and click QAI for the dark theme!
News Ticker
  • Excited for Battlefield V? Make to look at our topic for it!
  • Welcome to PDE/PDGA Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDGA.
  • New Dark Theme. What do you think?
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
^5 david slayer

Hello.

Hello.

Hi, i am davidslayer ingame. Wanted to say "hello", and also report a potential problem...

RocoBonnaro played last night on Pde2 without any problems.

Then today he is streaming on Twitch again, and 2 people, (maybe 1 person pretending to be 2) came in his chat claiming to be Pde Embahh and Scrinn.

They told him he was banned from Pde. I wanted to know if this is legit, or is a troll from someone on twitch?

thanks.

• Like 1

Okay update. Roco got in the server still.  so someone is impersonating Embahh. they made an account on twitch with only 1 "h" so i reported it, they deleted the Scrinn account i guess. So, just a heads up so you know what someone is doing. 😊

• Like 1

Meh just some little kids copy people names, talking wont do anything. Action will so don t worry

13 hours ago, ^5 david slayer said:

Okay update. Roco got in the server still.  so someone is impersonating Embahh. they made an account on twitch with only 1 "h" so i reported it, they deleted the Scrinn account i guess. So, just a heads up so you know what someone is doing. 😊

Yep, it certainly wasn't me, just some kid trolling..

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_