Welcome to PDGA/PDE

Welcome to the PDE/PDGA forums!

A New Look!

The forums have a new look! If you prefer the dark look there is a button at the bottom of the forum called theme and click QAI for the dark theme!
News Ticker
  • Excited for Battlefield V? Make to look at our topic for it!
  • Welcome to PDE/PDGA Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDGA.
  • New Dark Theme. What do you think?
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Nicktator

Application for Admission (Nicktator)

Application for Admission (Nicktator)

Name:  Nick
In-game name:  Nicktator
City:  Pittstown
Do You Have Any Other Games? Call of Duty 1, 2, 4, Black Ops II, WWII, War Thunder, Verdun, Day of Infamy, and GTA V 
Do you plan on getting or have an interest in Battlefield V? No
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers? Since 2013

What are you good at? Any game skills? I would consider myself a pretty good World at War player, although it really depends on the day. There's nothing in-game that I'm particularly very good at in the game; I tend to use the MP-40 almost all of the time, and that's largely because it's the weapon I'm most familiar and comfortable with. The MP-40 does have its flaws, however, but I believe that I have been able to work around those flaws through the years to be able to use the gun to the best of its abilities. I wouldn't say I have a certain play style. I enjoy playing and completing objectives, and in that regard I am a team player when required. I tend to be move around most of the time in World at War, constantly engaging other players, but at the same time I like to play smart. 

Introduce Yourself: My name is Nick and I'm from New Jersey. I'm currently in community college and am planning to transfer to a four-year school as a junior next summer. I'm a big history nut with an interest in modern military history, particularly of World War I, II, and the Korean War. I've been a regular on PDE's World at War servers since mid-2013 and I've decided to apply for the clan for a couple reasons. First and foremost I'm familiar with many of the PDE admins who pop in and out of the game on a consistent basis, and I feel those members are familiar with me as well. I think it would be an awesome experience to be able to join that tight-knit group of people. Additionally, I think it would be a great opportunity to be able to be a part of such a familiar group. Finally, I think having the opportunity to be involved in PDE would help me to better mature as a player. I should mention I don't have any of the programs required to stay in contact with the rest of the members  (and I don't really have any intentions to get them...sorry) but I do use Steam and am on that regularly.

What do you think about PDE? In a game that's ten years old and long past its heyday, it's reassuring to see servers that both offer the basic, authentic Call of Duty experience and take care of cheaters. As an individual who isn't a fan of mods, I think PDE does a fantastic job of providing two servers focused around standard and simple gameplay. Additionally, the admins do a diligent job of acting against those trying to take advantage of the game. In the five years that I have been playing World at War (mostly on PDE servers), I have rarely encountered hackers, and in the events that I have, they have been quickly taken care of by the clan's brass. It's unfortunate that PDE does not operate servers in CoD 4. Finally, I enjoy the community which PDE has crafted in World at War; I have made many good friends on your servers and I feel that many users and admins alike are familiar with me (in a good way). Players are very talkative and it's always a welcoming atmosphere.

PS: I don't know where exactly stick this, so I decided to just make it as a new topic.

Edited by Nicktator
  • Upvote 5

Hello Nick. Great app. We will respond sometime soon. There's a lot going on right now.

• Like 1

Tha Clan Song (Music Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwAkRVTXpZU Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

27 minutes ago, [PDE]PaulKersey said:

Hello Nick. Great app. We will respond sometime soon. There's a lot going on right now.

Good to hear. No rush, take your time. Thanks.

Welcome To PDGA

[PDGA]Nicktator

Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Tha Clan Song (Music Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwAkRVTXpZU Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Wow just checking this now (didn't get any notifications). Thank you everybody! I'll wear the tag with honor and work to help improve the community! 😁

Edited by Nicktator
  • Like 1