Welcome to PDGA/PDE

Welcome to the PDE/PDGA forums!

A New Look!

The forums have a new look! If you prefer the dark look there is a button at the bottom of the forum called theme and click QAI for the dark theme!
News Ticker
  • Excited for Battlefield V? Make to look at our topic for it!
  • Welcome to PDE/PDGA Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDGA.
  • New Dark Theme. What do you think?
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Bennitschko

Can't understand my ban

Can't understand my ban

Hi there,

I've been banned for reason 33 maybe, I am not sure about it.

Some member of u should have a demo of me for some reason, cause he thinks I am hacking or somethink else.

Please check the demo and let me know ur decision!

Got no macro, no wallhack, no aimbot or something else, I was just a legit CoD4 player, played on several LANs all around europe. CoD5 has the same engine as CoD4 so some of u might think I am a cheater on something else.

Playing on ur server for several month and it was always a pleasure to join it.

Sad I can't play at the server anymore.

Best regard,

Bennitschko

PS: This might help u: https://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/166049/Bzumo/

we dont care what are you doing on other game-servers,we have warn you on past about rule 3 (script fire - double clicks) and also about rule 9 (reload cansel) 

Actually I don't use a script fire, thats why I told u I was on LAN. And what the heck is reload cancel, never heard of that! Maybe it's kind of my movement style. Don't know why ur so mad!

I changed myself, I stopped talking bullshit on ur server, so tell me the real reason! I didn't change my playstyle since I played on ur server, so ur reason is just absured ... Ur server is the only reason I play this game so are you so kind?

1 hour ago, [PDE]NikosGreece said:

we dont care what are you doing on other game-servers,we have warn you on past about rule 3 (script fire - double clicks) and also about rule 9 (reload cansel) 

And actually u didn't warn me once for that! I've seen another thread here established by Embahh, it says that there is no cap on the M1A1 and I really don't use any macro shit! U can see LAN demos of me clicking that fast.